Location: Hilton Edinburgh Carlton Hotel, Edinburgh
Date: Thursday 9th February 2023
Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Cost: Free to employees of GIRI member companies and to organisations wishing to know more about GIRI and CQIC
On 9 February 2023 GIRI and CQIC will host a joint event at the Hilton Edinburgh Carlton Hotel in Edinburgh – join us for a panel of distinguished speakers and a networking lunch.
The theme of the event is Creating a sustainable quality culture and proceedings will be chaired by Ron Fraser, chair of Construction Scotland Industry Leadership Group.
- Ivan McKee MSP – Scottish Government Minister for Business, Trade, Tourism and Enterprise and Chair of the Construction Leadership Forum
- Peter Reekie – Scottish Futures Trust Chief Executive and Chair of the Executive Group of the Construction Leadership Forum
- Cliff Smith – Executive Director, GIRI
- Iain Kent – Construction Scotland and co-chair of CQIC
- Patrick Brown – Head of Sustainable Construction Delivery, City of Edinburgh Council
- Nick Ribbons – Partner – Construction, Zero Waste Scotland
- David Anderson – Head of Business Process and Quality, BAM Nuttall
- Tamsie Thomson – CEO, Royal Incorporation of Architects in Scotland
Registration is now open!
Joining instructions and full agenda will be sent out a few days before the event.